At our Lisbon Hub nearly 1300 employees from 41 different nationalities provide different types of services – Finance, HR, IT, Supply Chain, Customer Care - to more than 60 Siemens entities across the world, in 20 different languages.
We are a global business process management area, that supports Siemens companies worldwide to achieve excellence in their internal process allowing our colleges to fully focus on their business. #Siemens #peopleatsiemens #gbspartnerofchoice
Are you ready to be part of the change?
What role will you play?
As part of Global Business Services, Sales back office department is responsible for the creation, review, validation and processing of sales orders of Siemens Italy, ensuring their completeness, accuracy and compliance with current business rules and policies.
- Be responsible for a group of customers and manage Sales and Purchase Orders;
- Booking of sales orders within system ERP;
- Follow up “work in progress” orders, deliveries
- Clarify order discrepancies with business units and customers;
- Resolve questions from customers and business unit with respect to Sales Orders;
- Act as interface between customer and Siemens business units/warehouse/factories
- Ensure high level quality in all communication on behalf of Siemens with end customer in order to guarantee their satisfaction
How does that sound? Our perfect candidate must have…
- Mandatory: Proficiency in Italian - minimum C2 level (able to communicate freely with customers and sales managers); Basic knowledge of English is required to communicate with Siemens delivery centers,
- Able to work in a virtual team – strong cooperation is needed with the local Italian colleagues (Sales, Finance, …)
- Prepared to move to Italy for the first weeks (on the job training)
- Enjoy working with several Siemens specific IT tools
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word);
- Service Attitude, customer oriented and problem-solving mindset;
- Strong communication skills (both orally and writing);
- Your accuracy and ability to multi-task will help make you a success;
- Strong work ethic - we are always acting in name of Siemens;
- SAP knowledge (Module MM/FI, - SD) will be a plus;
If we all thought the same, we would never think of anything new. That's why we recruit phenomenal minds from all walks of life. We recognize that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business; therefore, we encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss flexibility requirements with our applicants to encourage agile working and innovation.
Our Office Perks
Fresh fruit and coffee, remote work, medical center in the facilities, sport groups, volunteering hours, sushi&pizza days, office parties and games in a cool and relaxed environment.
Job ID: 188823
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time