Kelly Services is a north-american multinational company, specialized in top and midlle management recruitment that offers employment opportunities in manifold sectors, from North to South of Portugal. Every year around the world, Kelly Services employs on average about 10,000 in permanent jobs.
At this moment, Kelly Search & Selection is recruiting a Business Process Expert (Supplier Schedule, Subcontract, TSA/STO), to be part of a Multinational Company, specialized in Automotive manufacturing, located in Braga.
Responsibilities and duties
- Business process ownership of the SAP master data and process associated with Supplier Schedule, Subcontracting and Transport Scheduling Agreements and Stock Transport Order. This includes developing and roll out of new or changed business processes, create training material, provide Key User and End User training and lead routinely meetings with the plant Key User community to identify Best Business Practices;
- Business Process ownership for Supplier Schedule, Subcontracting and Transport Scheduling Agreements and Stock Transport Order reporting and key process indicators (KPI).
- Collaborate together with IT function to ensure SAP ERP and external systems relevant to supplier schedule and subcontracting are in sync.
- Execute capability maturity assessment, translate these into business requirements and prioritize
- In case of global or regional special projects, the BPE will be a main participant in the project team.
- Collaborate in business transformations to provide expert support in diagnosis of processes within area of expertise
- Being a change agent by clarifying the linking impact of the new solutions and ways of working including the IT, data, people, process solutions.
- Continuously monitor process performance, analytics and identify opportunities for improvement and collect and review process change and improvement proposals from the organization, bring forward relevant change proposals to the BPOs, support local improvements where necessary.
- Bachelor of Science Degree or 8+ years of relevant experience;
- Professional User in SAP MM Module with 5+ years’ experience in manufacturing industry.
- Deep business process knowledge in Master data and Material Management.
- 3 + years of experience in Supply Chain Management of suppliers;
- Competent Skilled User in SAP PP (Production Planning);
- Record of success in implementing SAP MM modules, Material Management Modules;
- Strong system and data knowledge understanding;
- Experience with Interfaces between SAP and external systems
- Strong communication skills (verbally/written) and analytical skill set;
- Good leadership skills and trainer skills;
- Good decision making skills and organization skills;
If you have the right profile for this opportunity, please apply through our platform and send us your updated CV.
We Love Our Talent!