Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
1. Volume and profit:
Sells Robotics products/systems to customers, focusing on volume and profitability targets assigned to Robotics Unit.
2. Customer relations:
Establishes and maintains effective customer relationships and understand customer needs, promote customer understanding of full product/systems offering, and align to provide a solution. Ensure a positive customer experience throughout the sales process.
3. Sales plans:
Prepares sales plans using company tools. Perform regular status reviews and propose recovery plan(s) in cases of potential order shortfalls.
Creates added value for the customer and ABB and ensure the successful outcome of transactions, contracts and proposals by using effective sales techniques. Communicate details in accordance with ABB offering and strategy (delivery time, payments, and general terms and conditions).
Ensures efficient marketing activities and value proposition to customers.
6. New market opportunities:
Identifies and drive the development of new market opportunities in the designated market geographic area and ensure know-how sharing and cross-collaboration inside organization.
Manages administrative procedures in sales processes and support collection and project management activities when needed.
8. Offer preparation:
Prepares Robotics offers and ensure appropriate technical and financial aspects of offers, including prices and trading conditions.
- Visits customers and promote the Robotics portfolio / Presentations
- Prepares and follows-up Robotics offers
- Contact with Robotics factory units
- Work with ERP “SFDC” and ABB tools
- Budget zone responsible
- Engineering degree in electrical, mechanical or automation.
- More than 2 years of experience in Sales and good knowledge in Robotics or industrial automation..
- Fluent Portuguese language. English upper-intermediate.
- Willingness to travel - Daily travel with priority in the north and center of Portugal. Occasionally outside Portugal.
- COMPETENCIES NEEDED FOR THE JOB
- Customer Focus & Quality
- Strong ability to present material to customers.
- Innovation & Speed
- Ownership & Performance
- Collaboration & Trust
- Drive & Ambition
- Learning agility
- Initiating and managing change and Innovation
More about usWe offer:
- An interesting job in a company promoting innovative and modern technologies;
- Opportunity for professional development in an international environment and for increasing your abilities and skills in
- Employment in a stable company with an established position in the market;
- Salary based on your professional experience and skills;
- Good working environment.
ABB is an Equity Employer and values a diverse workforce. ABB will provide reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities. Furthermore, as a socially responsible company, is committed to the principle of gender equality as a basic pillar of its recruitment policy.