Hovione is a 60 years Portuguese multinational company. From the beginning, we have set ourselves above and apart through our innovative technological and productive capabilities, reaching a top spot in the world market as an integrated contract development
and manufacturing organization (CDMO) offering from drug substance to drug product intermediate to drug product.
Hovione recognizes that people are the main asset for the company’s continued success, reaching over 1700 team members, from 20 different nationalities located in Portugal, US, Macao, Ireland, Hong Kong, Japan, India and Switzerland, including several production sites.
In 2019, we were recognized as the third most attractive company to work for in Portugal.
Working at Hovione means reaching for innovation and excellence in everything we do: for ourclients, our partners and, above all, our patients.
To reinforce our team we are looking to fill the following position at our Loures site:
Process Planner (m/f)
- Actively contribute to the new Planning process;
- Atively contribute to the S&OP process, including Supply consensus, Demand-supply reconciliation, Executive S&OP;
- Use SAP (backbone of planning) - create and maintain orders, introduce changes to the plan, identifies hot spots, convert order into process order, release process orders;
- Run load / capacity analysis in ERP (SAP);
- Maintain production planning following the defined S&OP process and the proper handover to scheduling is done;
- Report on short and medium term capacity and demand planning, forecast accuracy (demand materialized vs. expected) down to the everyday planning (deliveries at risk, issues with batches);
- Maintain the data up to date to feed high quality relevant dashboards.
- Strong planning expertise, knowledge of the lead times and ops. dynamics;
- Degree in Engineering, management or other;
- Strong communication skills to coordinate the different stakeholders in the process when needed;
- Use of ERP (SAP);
- Facilitation skills;
- Change management champion .