At our Lisbon Hub nearly 1300 employees from 41 different nationalities provide different types of services – Finance, HR, IT, Supply Chain, Customer Care - to more than 60 Siemens entities across the world, in 20 different languages.
We are a global business process management area, that supports Siemens companies worldwide to achieve excellence in their internal process allowing our colleges to fully focus on their business.
Are you ready to be part of the change?
What role will you play?
- Actively participate in the transition phase of the services in the area of reporting/controlling from donating entity to the Commercial Services team in Portugal (visits to customer site may be required)
- Close cooperation with the controlling team in the home country to support customers
- Manage purchasing topics in alignment with controllers, function and supplier
- Align and execute internal and cross-company charges and respective monitoring
- Ensure the required reports are prepared and delivered with accuracy and in a timely manner based on the Function/Unit needs
- Point of contact for the first level of clarification regarding the activities mentioned above
- Support on internal processes, collection and analytics of data, planning and decision making
- Deliver any ad-hoc tasks related to the overall controlling activities (maintain savings reporting, costs controlling, guarantee guidelines are followed, etc)
- Get to know the business and interfaces to enhance, harmonize and improve processes
How does that sound? Our perfect candidate must have…
- Degree in Business Administration, Accounting & Finance or similar
- Fluency in German language (mandatory)
- Up to 3 years of experience in finance, controlling & accounting areas, Siemens experience is an advantage
- Previous experience in planning and reporting areas is an advantage
- Basic knowledge of ERP systems - SAP R3 and/or S4 is an advantage
- Familiarity with some of the Siemens tools (e.g. ESPRIT, ADSTAR, ISA Tool) is an advantage
- Very good knowledge of MS Office especially Excel (formulas, pivot tables, functions) and PowerPoint
- Advanced English and German language skills to allow communication with the colleagues and customer
- High level of pro-activeness and independency
- Good analytical skills, customer orientation, team player
- Ability to build up and maintain customer relationships
Our Office Perks
Fresh fruit and coffee, medical center in the facilities, sport groups, volunteering hours, office parties and games in a cool and relaxed environment.
#Siemens #join #peopleatsiemens #gbspartnerofchoice
We recognize that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business. Therefore, Siemens provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual preference, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability.
We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss workplace adjustments with all our applicants to encourage agile working and innovation.
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time