ERP Lead Consultant (m/f)Local de trabalho:
Lisboa (LI) - PortugalÁrea profissional:
ICTData de introdução da oferta de emprego:
Código de referência:
Escritório de referência:
Lisboa Especialização de referência:
Digital & Tecnologias de Informação (IT) Título académico:
Diploma Licenciatura We are looking for an ERP Lead Consultant to join the delivery team of Tabellae - a company specialized in the implementation of the Lasernet standard software, which fits the majority of ERP systems.
What will be your main responsibilities and task?
- Participate in presales, primarily estimation of tasks based on established criteria from the Solution Architect, with the project’s teams and final clients;
- Define and analyze the business and technical requirements in order to ensure the alignment with the clients’ needs;
- Ensure that all Lasernet design, development and documentation are based on best practice guidelines from Tabellae development team.
- Ensure alignment with the functional consultants and the development team, as well as the client;
- Manage the lifecycle of Lasernet implementation projects, ensuring the quality of the solution delivered and that fulfils the defined requirements, within the agreed deadlines.
What is required from you?
- Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or other similar area;
- Previous experience in end-to-end ERP projects (preferably with Microsoft Dynamics);
- Experience in business and technical requirements analysis, as well as direct interaction with different stakeholders;
- Understanding of basic business processes;
- Knowledge of the basic principles in output management and document management;
- Experience in document/reporting development and design;
- Previous experience in international projects and/or working with remote teams will be valued;
- Strong orientation to results and critical analysis sense;
- Good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Fluency in English (written and spoken).
Sounds like you? Send us your CV and let’s talk!
QiBit is a recruitment company specialized in Information and Communications Technologies, who belongs to the multinational Gi Group. Our team works daily to connect companies and candidates, developing a close relationship with both.