ERP Senior Consultant (m/f)Local de trabalho:
Lisboa (LI) - PortugalÁrea profissional:
ICTData de introdução da oferta de emprego:
Código de referência:
Escritório de referência:
Lisboa Especialização de referência:
Digital & Tecnologias de Informação (IT) Título académico:
Diploma Licenciatura We are looking for an ERP Senior Consultant to join the delivery team of Tabellae - a company specialized in the implementation of the Lasernet standard software, which fits the majority of ERP systems.
What will be your main responsibilities and task?
- Participate in presales, primarily estimation of tasks based on established criteria from the Solution Architect;
- Participate in the projects’ definition and execution with an international scope;
- Analyze the business and technical requirements in order to ensure that the data provided is sufficient for the project execution;
- Design documents and forms in Lasernet based on the given criteria and specifications;
- Complete unit tests on documents and forms based on the given criteria and specifications;
- Document all work based on the given criteria and specifications.
What is required from you?
- Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or other similar area;
- Previous experience in ERP projects implementation (preferably with Microsoft Dynamics);
- Previous experience programming less complex scripts;
- Good knowledge of graphic design of documents and forms;
- Understanding of basic business processes;
- Knowledge of the basic principles in output management and document management;
- Experience in document/reporting development and design;
- Previous experience in international projects and/or working with remote teams will be valued;
- Good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Fluency in English (written and spoken).
Sounds like you? Send us your CV and let’s talk!
QiBit is a recruitment company specialized in Information and Communications Technologies, who belongs to the multinational Gi Group. Our team works daily to connect companies and candidates, developing a close relationship with both.