EPM Administrator - Oracle EPM/ HFM/ Essbase
My client is looking to expand their Finance Systems and Reporting team in their Centre of Excellent (CoE) in Portugal as there are ever increasing demands within the growing business. This team supports the day to day running of the EPM and Analytics tools for the global organization. The main tools used include HFM and Hyperion Planning/ Essbase, with further tools being introduced for financial reporting.
The client is going through some significant change and are launching an array of exciting projects to introduce new processes, tools and data strategies, so there will be many opportunities to grow within the organization.
Key areas of responsibility:
- Level 1 administration and support of HFM and/or Hyperion Planning applications
- Change requests and development for new requirements
- Identify and develop improvements based on process and system performance
- Work closely with business users, interpret requirements and create solutions in combination with other team members.
- Assist with system upgrades and projects e.g. new systems implementations, regulatory projects, process improvements
- Create and maintain documentation for EPM and related systems
- Support training of users in best practice
Desired Skills and Experience
- 1+ years of professional experience
- Previous experience of HFM and/ or Hyperion Essbase/ Planning would be an advantage but any EPM experience with Tagetik, OneStream, SAP BPC, SAP FC, Anaplan, BOARD or Jedox is acceptable
- Functional knowledge of financial reporting e.g. IFRS, group consolidation and FP&A
- English language skills are required
The role will flex to fit the right person to grow their career in the dynamic niche of finance systems, bridging the gap between finance and IT. A recent graduate will bemefit from working within a multinational with great mentoring opportunities and be given great independence in owning their career. This organisation will offer excellent ongoing training and project exposure to the successful applicant.
To discuss this and similar opportunities get in touch with Geoff Coleman on +31 207 095 137 or
For the latest opportunities in EPM, BI, ERP and Transformation follow #SystemsAccountants