Microsoft envisions a world where passionate innovators come to collaborate, envisioning what can be and taking their careers places they simply couldn’t anywhere else. This is a world of more possibility, more innovation, more openness, and sky’s-the-limit thinking – a cloud-enabled world. Our mission is to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. This mission is ambitious and at the core of what our customers and employees care deeply about. We have unique capability in harmonizing the needs of both individuals and organizations. We deeply care about taking our ideals and vision global and making a difference in lives and organizations in all corners of the planet.
CSS EMEA Dynamics NAV and Dynamics 365 Business Central is providing a range of technical support and business enablement services on Microsoft products/services to Customers, Partners and Small & Medium sized Business Customers across EMEA. Our objective is to provide service and support which wins the loyalty of Microsoft Dynamics customers and partners.
You will have a chance to solve technically complex problems in a fast-paced, high-growth product area. As a trusted advisor to our customers and partners, you will have influence over the implementation and administration of challenging configurations. Expect to work closely with other Support Engineers to integrate cross-product solutions. Your technical and relationship skills are critical to the success of the Dynamics NAV and Dynamics 365 Business Central solutions and the customer’s perception of its value. As a Microsoft Support Engineer (SE), you are a technical leader and will be driving the discovery of potentially unique solutions for each customer situation as part of a team.
We love to learn from others and share our knowledge both internally and externally, strong collaboration is in the heart of all we do.
Our team is virtual, therefore we developed inter-cultural competencies.
Multiple languages are a must in our team, all speak English fluently, your base will be Bucarest or Timisoara and if you bring one more additional European language it would be beneficial.
We’ll provide you with abundant resources, including training, advanced diagnostic tools and the experience of tenured engineers and developers around you. Our continuous learning environment expects that you will develop ever increasing depth skills as a subject matter expert. You will become the world’s best in your area of expertise. This position will require you to work a rotational On-Call schedule. You may have the opportunity for some occasional domestic and or international travel.
- Be part of a team and develop your skills and specialized expertise as you solve complex technical issues in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central.
- Deliver digital support experiences that create efficiency and value for our customers, our people and Microsoft
- Demonstrate customer obsession and commitment to customer success in all interactions. Deeply understand our customers’ needs and deliver customer desired outcomes
- Be a Microsoft ambassador and lead by example. Create clarity by understanding and reinforcing business goals. Generate energy by building enthusiasm, pride, resiliency and enabling a productive and inclusive work environment. Deliver success by being curious and seeking solutions to tough problems. Document your knowledge and share it with others
- Manage relationships with your customers and provide technical documentation for the troubleshooting steps
- Report software bugs and be an advocate for product improvement using customer suggestions
- Use tools for debugging and root cause analysis
- Provide in-depth technical support for customer service delivery via telephone, written correspondence, or electronic service regarding technically complex, escalated problems
- Engage and collaborate with other Microsoft groups, including escalation teams and the development team, in gaining resolution to critical, complex issues
- Represent Microsoft professionally in customer and partner onsite visits, where travel may be required
- Create advanced online technical content including Knowledge Base articles, training documents, blogs, etc.
- Present technical content to various audiences including customers, partners, and internal stakeholders
- A working knowledge of Dynamics NAV, Dynamics 365 Business Central or other ERP products including cloud enterprise applications
- Experience with ERP solutions as an end user or as a consultant with a solid understanding of Financial Management business processes
- Skills in other ERP areas as:
- Human Resources
- Project Accounting
- Sales & Marketing
- Dynamics Ax Management Reporter
- English Language: fluent in reading, writing and speaking. If English is not native language, proficiency test results is a plus, (e.g. TOEFL, TOEIC, Cambridge English Exams)
- Strong customer service, accurate and logical problem solving
- Experience in creating technical documentation and sharing knowledge with others through training delivery and mentoring
- Excellent Communication Skills - verbal, listening, and written (including technical writing).
- Interpersonal and relationship skills proven through work experience
- Passion for lifelong learning and personal and professional development
- Current Microsoft IT Certification preferred (Ex. MCSE, MCSA, MCSD, MCTS)
- Degree in Engineering or Business Administration
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.