Share this job SVGs not supported by this browser.
- SVGs not supported by this browser.Facebook
- SVGs not supported by this browser.Twitter
- SVGs not supported by this browser.LinkedIn
INEOS Automotive – Grenadier – Built On Purpose
It’s a big task to launch a best-in-class 4x4 for those who depend on a vehicle as a working tool, and it’s our responsibility to do the best job possible. We’re building the Grenadier from the ground up, component by component. No corners cut and no easy options.
To make this vision a reality, we’ve assembled a team of world-class experts who are willing to roll up their sleeves and get stuck in. We need more doers that think big. More thinkers that dive in and do. More people that make things happen. We’re a diverse workforce of tenacious, straight-talking experts with engineering at our core. We’re growing our world-class team and looking for spirited innovators and disruptors - those who thrive on a gritty challenge and will work through adversity in the pursuit of success. We’re doing things differently.
If this sounds like you, let’s talk.
We are looking for an experienced candidate with strong technical computer and systems background to join our team in Estarreja as Senior Desktop Support Engineer.
Activities will include configuration and deployment of desktop hardware and software in both a hands-on and administrative capacity.
The successful candidate will join our Service Desk function and help lead our local team so any leading experience will be beneficial. As a senior member you will be expected to provide guidance and assistance to the other members of the team.
- Act as the initial, single point of contact for Service Desk queries.
- Ensure technical support SLA are adhered to.
- Ensure a timely, consistent desktop build is deployed to new starters.
- Deploying and supporting a Windows 10 desktop environment.
- Installing and supporting common productivity suites e.g. Office 365.
- Administering a cloud-hosted telephony environment.
- Supporting mobile iOS and Android devices.
- Administering a Mobile Device Management policy framework (Intune).
- Security, vulnerability and malware threat prevention.
- Data protection and data loss prevention.
- Ensuring the availability and support of internal IT infrastructure.
- Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and network.
- Administering and supporting our multi-functional printer devices.
- Administering and supporting our audio-visual and conferring facilities.
- Administering and supporting CCTV and door access control systems.
- 5-7 years of experience of working within an IT Service Desk environment.
- Proven IT Support experience in a busy IT Service Desk, Operations or technical support environment working based on ITIL practices.
- ITIL qualification is essential.
- Active Directory knowledge - creating user accounts, reset passwords, create groups etc. including basic Security and Distribution Group administration. Experience with Azure AD will be an advantage.
- Certification and experience in MS Windows/Server/Azure/O365 - is desirable.
- A cloud qualification will be an advantage.
- Previous experience managing incidents and requests using an ITSM toolset within the ITIL framework.
- Building, configuring and deploying desktop environments with commonly used desktop imaging tools with strong knowledge on Windows 10.
- Demonstrable experience supporting Microsoft Office 365.
- Exposure to and experience of supporting desktop configuration and deployment of commonly used systems in manufacturing environments e.g. PLM, ERP and CRM.
- Experience on switching and routing will be a plus.
- With offices in Europe occasional travel will be required as is flexibility and availability for after hours and on-call support.